1. Bat-Woman: The creation of this costume involves some amateur taxidermy but the end result may (or may not) be worth it – just look at that headpiece.
2. Spring-heeled Jack: Impress your friends with a costume inspired by an obscure figure from English folklore and Victorian periodical culture!
3. Little Demon: This is a scaled-down version of Bat Woman minus the dead bats..
4. The Zombie Writer: Back from the dead to prove his critics wrong (you’ll need some good upper-body strength to pull this one off).
5. A terrifying humpty-dumpty: Good balance and access to a fire door needed to wear this papier mache extravaganza.
6. Amphibian/Canine/? Fiddle-Player: Musicality desirable but not essential.